Thursday, November 20, 2008

Plenty of Rest for the Sick

Well, I'm not at work anymore. I am still sick. So I have decided to stay in bed all day today that way I can be all better to return to work tomorrow!

I'll have lots of chicken noodle soup!











And I'm going to stay under the covers so I don't get cold! :D


So I'm going to pile on the



So off I go to get better!

See you soon!

Joke of the Day!

What's the difference between an insurance company actuary and a Mafia actuary? An insurance company actuary can tell you how many people will die this year, a Mafia actuary can name them.

and how about another one since laughter is the best medcine

Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.

TTFN, Lexi


2 comments:

  1. Still feeling shitty? I hope you start to feel better soon. Auntie says that too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so do I. I know this sounds weird but I really want to go back to work. I miss them! And tell Auntie thanks.

    BTW, I have put on my calendar to send you that pic one for both you and Auntie! I'll ttyl about it!

    ReplyDelete