I swear today was rag on Lexi day. I was dreading picking up the phone whenever it rang.
I'd say about 2 out of ever 3 calls people were complaining. >:( It was either about: us closing down for two weeks at christmas time, why their item aren't ready yet, the price of past items.
My answer to each of these (in order listed): "I have no authority about that decision. Bill* is the person that you need to talk to." Then they'd ask for them and I'd tell them that he is working nights and that just opened a whole new can of worms.
"We were having some technical difficulties with our air compressor. We have got it fixed now but we are about three days behind. If you leave your name and number I will let Mark* know that you called and he will call you back with an approx. day he thinks your items will be ready." More complaining and then they would either sigh really loudly and give their name and phone number or hang up on me. (Mostly giving name and number)
"I cannot do anything about the price about the item. You will have to have that conversation with Bill. Unfortunately, he is working night sift this week. (Started to say that after that was a repeat question.) But if you leave your name and number I will pass the message on." More grumbling before they would give me their name and number.
One person actually yelled at me for not knowing what was going on with his items! :O No matter I have gotten over it. :D
On to something happy! :D
Name that Carol
Congrats to Proctor_Fox_Fan (Ashleigh) and RottieGirl/no1thinker (Claudette) for knowing that
"I don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you?
He won't have to use our dirty chimney flue
Just bring him through the front door,
that's the easy thing to do" (P.S. I scared myself when I pasted this, the music started just as I clicked to paste!)
was from the song "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"! :D
Today's song:
"It's a yum-yummy world made for sweethearts
Take a walk with your favorite girl
It's a sugar date, what if spring is late"
No hint this time but if you need one you can pm me over at tv.com.
Joke of the Day
A lady dropped her handbag in the bustle of holiday shopping. An honest, little boy noticed her drop the handbag, so he picked it up and returned it to her.The lady looked into her handbag and commented, "Hmm.... That's funny.
When I lost my bag there was a $20 bill in it. Now there are twenty $1bills." The boy quickly replied, "That's right, lady. The last time I found a purse, the owner didn't have any change for a reward."
TTFN, Lexi :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

And the name of the song it......
ReplyDelete"A Marshmallow World"
Oh Lexi, that was an unbelievably cute joke. He he he ... no change for a reward. Excellent.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your hassles at work. I can definately tell it's a full moon tonight, people are just acting downright ignorant.
Bright blessings,
~S~