Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Name that Christmas Carol

From now until Christmas I will give you line from a Christmas carol (traditional and modern) you tell me what the carol is and the next line (optional). (Close is good. If you need a hint just PM me over at tv.com) Good luck!

Nothing really to report today.

It hasn't snowed all day! That is a good sign and I'm a little happier today! :D Hopefully, the snow will stay away for a few more days! :)

Name That Carol

You can leave your answer in you comment or pm me over at tv.com! :D

"I don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you?
He won't have to use our dirty chimney flue
Just bring him through the front door,
that's the easy thing to do"

I'll give a hint for the first one: This song was sung by Gayla Peevey and was written by John Rox
. Good luck!

Joke of the Day

In a small southern town there was a "Nativity Scene" that showed great skill and talent had gone into creating it. One small feature bothered a man passing through the town. The three wise men were wearing firemen's helmets.

Totally unable to come up with a reason or explanation, the man left. At a "Mini Mart" on the edge of town, he asked the lady behind the counter about the helmets. She exploded into a rage, yelling at the man, "You stupid Yankees never do read the Bible!" He assured her that he did, but simply couldn't recall anything about firemen in the Bible.

She jerked her Bible from behind the counter and ruffled through some pages, and finally jabbed her finger at a passage. Sticking it in my face she said "See, it says right here, the three wise man came from afar."

TTFN, Lexi :P

1 comment:

  1. I know that one, I think. "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"

    ReplyDelete