Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pain in the Neck

And I mean literally.

I went out to the cabin with my dad yesterday and when we stopped by a friends lot I fell out out of the truck. Well, I slipped since there was a patch of ice. I pulled some neck muscles and my right shoulder is all bruised. :(

On the bright side, before I went out to the cabin I got a new cell phone. Better service out at the lake.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any scrapbooking done. But I hope to get a page done before I go to bed.
TTFN, Lexi :P

4 comments:

  1. Hi it's Bones_lover from Tv.com cool phone I have th g1 anyways i love scrapbooking too it's fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falling again? You poor girl. This time you can blame it on the ice, at least. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh sorry to hear about your fall, I hope you heal quickly.

    Excellent on the new phone though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ice is unforgiving! Hope you heal up soon. And don't scrapbook in pain! Memories will wait! TG

    ReplyDelete