Saturday, November 22, 2008

Scrapbooking Frenzy

Wow!
Today me and my mom went shopping and I bought a whole but of scrapbooking letters!
You can never get enough letters, especially when working on as big as a scrapbook as I am.





I bought 13 packages of letters today. I couldn't believe I bought that many! :o


Plus I didn't my final christmas shopping.

Luckily for my dad (unfortunately for me) I didn't buy the cutest purse that I saw today while shopping.
It would have made a good purse for the office Christmas party. It was red with some green piping. It was gorgeous.
Joke of the Day:
Actually, instead of the joke of the day I am going to put a House quote on!
House: "Every minute that we refuse to love one another, another puppy cries another tear."
Wilson: "You're just mad that he's closer to a Nobel Prize than you are."
House: "And yet I've nailed more Swedish babes. Crazy, crazy world."
TTFN, Lexi :P

6 comments:

  1. I'd like to see some pics of your finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send you some pics when I m done the Manitboa Scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for opening the comments for us currently "anonymous!" Scrapbooks are very cool. Wish I had taken the time!

    Oh, it's Tuckgraph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuckgraph: Welcome to my new blog spot. Glad you could drop by. Yes, they are very cool. I like them because they keep my pictures so well and they look better then plain old albums.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even start thinking about Christmas presents ouch! Ciao

    ReplyDelete