Ever felt like a third wheel when you were invited to an event? Most people have.
Ever felt like a third wheel when you invite others to an event? Well, that is what Saturday will feel like for me.
Me and my family are going to a dance in a town about 10 min from where I live. I have invited my best friend. Unfortunately, (and not in the bad way b/c I like him b/c he makes my friend happy) I had to invite her boyfriend as well. Now I feel like a third wheel and Saturday.
Don't get me wrong, no jealousy here, I'm extremely happy for her b/c he treats really really good and I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend for her. (Last one was a jerk)
Anyways, point is (question to you, I need help!) should I be feeling like a third wheel to an event that I invited them to?
Worse part is, I always feel like an outsider (third wheel) when it comes to these things b/c I feel that I'm all alone at the event (not that I am in anyway, just how I feel. I know that other people are there I just look around and it seems that I'm there all by myself and I don't know what to do.
Sorry, I didn't mean to rant like that, it just started to spill as soon as I started typing. Who better to come for an opinion and some advice then you guys. You know me but yet you can give your honest opinion b/c you don't really know me, you know?
So what is your take on my little issue?
Anyways, on a happier note, besides already feeling like a third wheel for an event that hasn't come up yet, I 'm really excited to go on Saturday b/c there is going to be an old fashioned band there and they play lots of dances that you don't normally see now. Like: The Fox Trot, Waltz, Polka, Jive, Two step, and many more! :D
My favourite dance to do is the Polka! On the turns my dad can lift me right off my feet. That is always fun. :D
Joke of the Day:
NO NOn$en$e
Dear Dad,
$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need. $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.
Love,
Your $on
Dear Son,
I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.
Love,
Dad
TTFN, Lexi :P
P.S. Sorry again for my little rant up there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is your spot to rant & rave, if you so desire. The dance this upcoming Saturday sounds like fun. I think we've all felt like a 3rd wheel at some point. ttyl
ReplyDelete